Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Life and Weather...



It is finally summer in Wyoming even though sometimes it is hard to tell with the drastic weather changes. This morning it was clear and blue with no wind and this afternoon it is windy and rainy. I don't mind the rain as it doesn't last long and living on the high desert in Wyoming, I know that hot dry days are coming too soon.

I guess being a Wyoming native has had its impact on my life as my life seems to have paralleled the weather. Parts of my life have been cold and windy as the winters and hot and dry as the summers. I have had rainy and gloomy days offset by warm springlike days full of sunshine and hope.

I am now at a time in my life where I am happy and content. I have a great job, a nice place to live, beautiful children and grand children, enjoy reasonably good health and am dating a really nice guy. I am enjoying the spring/summer of my life.

There is a song with words that say, "Where there is always sun, there is a desert below." The rain makes me appreciate the sun and the sun helps me appreciate the rainy days. I have so much to be thankful for and count my blessings daily.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home