Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yes, I am REALLY at work....



This week we are holding our spring membership meeting at the VeeBar Guest Ranch out of Laramie, Wyoming. The VeeBar is about 30 miles towards the Snowy Range. I have never been there before but from what I hear, it is an awesome place to hold a meeting.

Laramie sits on the high plains of Wyoming. You might remember it from the movie High Plains Drifter. It is a windy grassland along the border of Colorado and east of the Rocky Mountains. If there is going to be a tornado in Wyoming it will be on these plains as the warm air currents move northward and collides with the cold northerly winds from the mountains. It was a hars place to settle in the old west and you can still see skeletons of windmills and homesteads along the interstate. Time and wind has taken its toll on these structures.

I am not sure how much internet access I will have at the ranch but I will attempt to keep in contact this week. If not, then you will know that I am just enjoying myself without the frills of modern day life.

Have a good week everyone!

Jo

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home