Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Mark of the Meme...

I have been tagged by San of Santa Fe to list 6 random facts about myself. I do not know how to link back to her blog (sorry San).

It will be interesting to find out how many of these things are known by those who really know me.
The Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about you in your blog post.

4. Tag six people in your post.

5. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.


Six Random things about me:

1. My favorite gum is:


2. I always count the number of steps when I go up or down them no matter how many times I have taken them:


3. I didn't start wearing toe rings until I was 53 years old:


4. I almost got my private pilot's license but didn't just to spite my abusive ex-husband:


5. I cry at parades or any other time when the American flag passes by:


6. I save boxes of all sorts:


How many of these random items did you know about?

Okay, I tag:
1. M&M Family
2. Lynetta
3. A. Bannana
4. Chewy
5. Angel
6. Don Coyote'

Be sure and let me know when your post is completed!
Jo

13 Comments:

  • At May 28, 2008 at 2:21 PM , Blogger San said...

    I didn't know any of these things, but they add up to a nice composite: a Dentyne-chewing pilot clad in toe rings, crying as she flies over a parade.

    Step-counting and box-collecting: borderline obsessive-compulsive?

    Just joking of course. I believe a touch of obsession, a smidgen of compulsion are signs of one who attends to detail and looks before she leaps. Also one who always has a box for that present that needs to be wrapped at the eleventh hour.

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

    All cool things...I did know a few....you get that sentimental patriotic bawling from our Mom...cuz I have it too!
    You collected cans before boxes!
    Love you!

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Preity Angel... said...

    Hello Jo,

    Thats pretty good post..cool.. sorry guys I was sick

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Lynetta said...

    Sounds fun! I'll let you know when I put it up. Love you!

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

    your feet look so pretty!

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Celebration of Life said...

    San: I had to laugh out loud at your message. I may be a little obsessive-compulsive but I couldn't get anything accomplished if I wasn't. lol Yes, the boxes are always used to wrap and mail gifts in the eleventh hour! How did you know?

    RJ: Do you remember when Mother told you that she is "very patriotic"? lol I quit telling people what I collect because I always got it for every gift occassion! I still have quite a few old tins that are collectable.

    Angel: Sorry you were sick; hope you are feeling better now. Can't wait to see what your 6 items are!

    Lynetta: Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Ellie: Glad you like my feet! lol

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The photos are a sweet touch. I tried a toe ring and couldn't get used to the feeling. I wear an anklet at times.

    Thanks for tagging me. I've played a very similar meme before but it was 7 little known facts. Can I save this for a rainy day? I have two posts set to automatically post and then I'm going away for a few days.

     
  • At May 29, 2008 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

    Yep. one of my favorite stories about Mom Jo. I told that to Pastor Sweet there too ffs.

     
  • At May 29, 2008 at 12:08 PM , Blogger M&M FAMILY said...

    I didnt know any of these things about you but im glad i know now. So what does it mean that im tagged? i have to post something about myself on my blog that no one knows?

     
  • At May 29, 2008 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Celebration of Life said...

    M&M - Yes, copy and paste the instructions into your blog and then list 6 random things then let me know when you are finished by commenting on this blog again.

     
  • At May 29, 2008 at 4:21 PM , Blogger david mcmahon said...

    Wonderful images - and San's comment says it all!

     
  • At May 29, 2008 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Cath said...

    Interesting stuff - and I didn't know any of it!

     
  • At May 29, 2008 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

    i couldn't get used to the toe rings either, chewy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home