Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Mark of the Meme...

I have been tagged by San of Santa Fe to list 6 random facts about myself. I do not know how to link back to her blog (sorry San).

It will be interesting to find out how many of these things are known by those who really know me.
The Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about you in your blog post.

4. Tag six people in your post.

5. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.


Six Random things about me:

1. My favorite gum is:


2. I always count the number of steps when I go up or down them no matter how many times I have taken them:


3. I didn't start wearing toe rings until I was 53 years old:


4. I almost got my private pilot's license but didn't just to spite my abusive ex-husband:


5. I cry at parades or any other time when the American flag passes by:


6. I save boxes of all sorts:


How many of these random items did you know about?

Okay, I tag:
1. M&M Family
2. Lynetta
3. A. Bannana
4. Chewy
5. Angel
6. Don Coyote'

Be sure and let me know when your post is completed!
Jo

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home