Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Waiting in the Weeds...

"I don't know when I realized the dream was over,
there was no particular hour, no given day,
You know it didn't go down in flame.
There was no final scene, no frozen frame,
I just watched it slowly fade away.
And I've been waiting in the weeds,
waiting for my time to come around again.
Hope is floating on the breeze,
carrying my soul high up above the ground.
I've been keeping to myself,
knowing the seasons are slowly changing you.
...And I've been waiting in the weeds,
waiting for the dust to settle down along the back roads,
running through the fields,
lying on the outskirts of this lonesome town..."
from: Waiting in the Weeds - Eagles~Long Road Out of Eden Album

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home