Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Friday, October 26, 2007

We are off....


Chuck and I are off to Orlando, Florida this morning. Chuck is a little nervous about flying but I think once he is in the air he will be okay. He still has his busy bag that his Aunt Ellie made him when we went to D.C. so I think he will be fine.
Unfortunately, this is a working trip and there will not be much time if any for sightseeing but, I hope to have a little time where I can shop for relatives who collect things and of course there is always shopping for the grand daughters!
We will be gone a week so if I don't visit your blogs or comment on mine, you will know that I am not ignoring you but am very busy.
In just a couple of weeks, I will be taking vacation in Arizona. Although it hasn't been very cold here lately, I am looking forward to the warm sunshine and relaxation there.
See you all on the flipside!
Jolene

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home