Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

When Life Hands You Lemons....



San of "Life With a View" gave me this award. She said it was offered to anyone who felt like making lemonade. She said it was for bloggers, who have the extraordinary gift for turning those life lemons into magical elixir. (The secret's in the saucy attitude.)

I don't know about having a "saucy attitude" but I do know that when life has handed me lemons, I had two choices. One was to let the lemons sour my life and make me angry and bitter as I witnessed in other people or I could make something sweet and good from my life's experiences.

I have come to realize that there isn't one person who has ever been exempt from life's problems. My problems are not unique to only me; others have walked the path I have walked and most have survived. I did not allow myself to stay in the "victim" mode nor did I allow myself to stay in the "just getting by" mode. I have chosen to do my very best then to 'kick it up a notch.'

I have not traveled this road alone. I have had help from family and from friends, new and old. I have continued to be diligent in looking for a life lesson and a blessing from every hard time. My faith has carried me when I thought that I could not go on.

If I have helped to encourage or inspire just one person along the way, then I am delighted.

Thank you family and friends for always being there for me!

Happy Holidays!

Jo

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home