Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is coming...


Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat,

Please to put a penny in the old man's hat,

If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do,

If you haven't got a ha'penny then God bless you!
I decorated my house and put up my Christmas tree this weekend. I have been playing Christmas Carols and am in the holiday spirit. I am ready to rock around the Christmas tree!
I recently received this email recently and thought it would be fun to blog. Please participate if you want to.
Welcome to the Christmas Edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Leave me a message if you have participated.

1. 'Tis the Season to be? Jolly and Thankful
2. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
3. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
4. When do you put up the tree? Whenever I have the time
5. When do you take the tree down? The weekend after the 1st
6. Do you like eggnog? Love it!
7. Favorite gift received as a child? My first Barbie Doll in the 60's
8. Hardest person to buy for? My son
9. Easiest person to buy for? My grand daughters
10. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Stinky perfume
13. Favorite Christmas Movie? Prancer
14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends…. Sometimes right after Christmas sometimes all year long
15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge . . . ALL the Christmas baked goodies!
17. Lights on the tree? Yes
18. Favorite Christmas song? Silver Bells
19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in town
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Most of the time
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Do I have to wait until December?
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Losing sight of the reason for the season
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have purple ornaments on my tree... I guess purple
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey/stuffing
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just to be with family....
27. Who is most likely to respond to this? Not sure...


I hope everyone's preparations are well on their way!
Jo

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home