Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Friday, November 14, 2008

The "Son" shine of My Life...



November 15, 1977, my son Bryan was born. The weather was unusually warm for November and even though I was feeling the pressure of carrying a 10 pound baby, I had a spurt of energy and cleaned my house from top to bottom. Laura had just turned 3 and was playing with her new toys. The spurt of energy turned to labor pains by the end of the day and because my husband and parents were out of town, neighbors of my parents drove me the 77 miles to the hospital in a snowstorm.

Now, 31 years later, I am still enjoying my son, Bryan and am so proud of him. He has intelligence, wisdom beyond his years, he is kind and gentle and always has a positive attitude. He never speaks badly about anyone.


Happy Birthday, Bryan Micah, I am proud to be your mother!


Happy Birthday!

I Love You Very Much!
Love,
Mom

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home