Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Vacation Time!

Tomorrow is the first day of my vacation so Chuck and I will be gone for ten days. I have highlighted the map of Wyoming below in yellow so you can follow our route.
Tomorrow morning, bright and early, Gary, Chuck and I will be taking Gary's 5th Wheel camper up to Louis Lake on top of South Pass.
Rock Springs is in the bottom left hand corner of the map, just about where the O is in the word Mountains. We will travel north to Farson then turn east at Farson and park the trailer about where I inserted the first yellow blotch.
From there we will take the motorcycle northward to Thermopolis and stay the night there and soak in the sulphur hot springs. (Second yellow blotch) The next day, Sunday, we will continue northward to Worland then east again, over the Big Horn Mountains to Buffalo (Third yellow blotch) where we will meet up with Ellie and her son Ed, for lunch. After lunch we will go out to the cemetary and place flowers on Mother's grave along with others.
Then Sunday evening, we will travel south to Casper where we will visit Aunt Goldie and I will finally meet Gary's youngest daughter, Erin. (Fourth yellow blotch)
Monday, we will travel back to South Pass (first blotch again) and be there the rest of the week.
Louis Lake, South Pass, Wyoming

Our transportation for a few days!

I will not have access to internet nor will I have cell service most of the time so this will truly be a vacation away from reality.


We will be back in Rock Springs the night of July 7th.


Happy 4th of July everyone!

Love,

Jo & Chuck


18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home