Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Countdown....

With Christmas less than a week away, I only have a few more gifts to wrap; almost all of my shopping is done. I have to go to the "dreaded" mall for my last purchase. I stayed up late last night completing my final homemade project but while I worked I had the tree on and Christmas music playing. I couldn't help but feel a little jolly and wiggle and dance to "Rocking around the Christmas Tree."




The Christmas decorations are hanging in their designated locations. They will be rearranged once the grand children come to visit.

I have made a list of things "To Do" and I am down to the last few items.



Christmas countdown has begun!
How are your preparations coming along?


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home