Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

November

It's finally November; October was a rough month to get through this year! I have been on a roller coaster of emotions and fighting depression again. Depression is nothing to fool around with and when I get that way, I am not fun to be around. Don't worry, I get help when I find myself that way.


I love autumn because of the trees changing colors but I also despise autumn because it means six months of wind and snow and cold. I have been trying to change my perspective and not be so cynical about winter but frankly, I can't figure out what is so good about it.
If I could figure out how to become a "snow bird", I would. At this time in my life there is no way I can do that financially. I will not be traveling much the next couple of months so I will be able to get out my embroidery, paints and holiday projects to work on. Life happens and life goes on!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Jo


15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home