Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Laura!

Although I have known you since before you were born,
Somehow, you still continue to amaze me.
I have watched you go through change after change,
And I have seen you navigate through some pretty rough times
with your heart as your compass and your strong, resilient spirit
to carry you through.
Simply put, I could not be prouder of you.
You have grown from an adorable girl
into a most remarkable woman.
A woman I admire, love and respect more every day.
When I held you as a baby,
I knew you were special.
When I see you as a woman,
I realize just how special.
More so than I ever could have imagined.
Happy Birthday, my daughter!
I love you very, very much!
Love,
Mom

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home