Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bryan...Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Son!

I named you Bryan because it means "Strong One" and you have lived up to your name.

The first time I held you in my arms and looked into your eyes, I knew you had great potential. You have proven to be very intelligent and a caring, sensitive man. I am so very proud of you!

Even though your sister and you tease each other, I know your love and respect for each other goes to the deepest of bonds.


You have always been there for me when I needed you the most; I appreciate your unconditional love and support.

Happy Birthday, Son!
I love you very much!


And so does Chuck!


Love,
Mom



5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home