Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Progression...Boar's Tusk...#4

Boar's Tusk became Grrrr's tusk as I made a big boo boo today. I was getting ready to paint and I was squeezing the paint in the tube towards the top as One does with the toothpaste tube. As I squeezed the tube, plop went the lid and splat went the big blob of paint onto the painting. I dashed to get a wet rag but the paint ran down the painting from the middle all of the way down to the bottom. I spent most of the day repainting the blob smear areas. I still have quite a bit of work to do on the foreground but at least you can see the road and some of the sagebrush.

Hope you all are having a productive weekend!

Jo

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home