Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Progression...one foot ahead of the other....

....or one stroke after another! I started painting again. I had in my mind's eye to paint a lightning storm. I did not want it to be just a sky painting so I decided to paint Boar's Tusk, a landmark here in Sweetwater County. I intend to post a progression of my work. I am no expert and I may be doing it all wrong but since I have had no formal training, I hope you will keep that in consideration as you follow my progress.


This is where I blocked in the sky and landscape. I decided it was not dark enough for contrast when I paint in the lightning bolts.


So I darkened it. The next step will be blocking in Boar's Tusk.

Jo

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home