Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A weekend with my girlies....

This weekend, my girlies were in town. They came over for dinner on Saturday. I fixed bbq ribs with my secret sauce, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. We had a fun time of visiting, playing and just hanging out.

Laura, the beautiful!

Kaylee, showing Chuck how to play chess on the computer.

Lizzy resting, after she showed me how to dance.


Brooklyn the explorer.
I had a marvelous weekend with my girlies!




6 Comments:

  • At June 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

    well, you all mush have had a great time together! i love hanging out with my girlies, too! Laura and THEO will be here Thursday night. (they live in CALIF. now) so I'm anxious for that! I made him a couple cute gifts.

    i can't believe how fast those girls are growing!

     
  • At June 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM , Blogger San said...

    They are all SO beautiful, Jo. And clearly basking in the presence of their loving, and so much fun, grandmother. Laura looks great!

    That Brooklyn looks like a little imp.

     
  • At June 11, 2009 at 10:37 PM , Blogger ~T*C*~ said...

    Hi Miss Jolene...I'm so glad you had such a great time with all the girls. I am falling so much in love with the girlies. Laura is the greatest...couldn't have asked for a better friend in my life. God Bless to you and yours. (Tracy)

     
  • At June 12, 2009 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Preity Angel... said...

    Jo,Good to hear that you had a great time with your girlies..They are so cute.

     
  • At June 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM , Blogger A.Bananna said...

    Sounds like you all had a blast!! Kaylee is just like bryan with the Chess! :) Lizzy and Brooklyn are precious also! I love you!!!!

     
  • At June 15, 2009 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What sweet girlies! They are all so darling. I'm glad you had a good weekend with them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home