Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Gary's birthday party....

April 7th was Gary's 57th birthday. Gary and I have been dating for a year now!
I had 18 people at my house for cake and ice cream. (Just a small gathering.) I was a little busy so I asked Gary to take pictures for me.

This picture of Gary was taken a year ago in Afton.

At the table in the back are Kim and Troy, friends of Gary's family. In the foreground in the front on the right is Dan, Gary's brother-in-law and his father Glen.

Left to right is Troy again and in the red, his sister Anita. In the back cutting and serving cake is me, Jason (my son-in-law and my daughter Laura.

This is Bo and Bud and Kiki. Bud is Gary's son, Bo is Bud's girlfriend and Kiki is Gary's grand daughter by his daughter Amber.

This is Jaden and Kiki, Amber's children.


From left to right, Chrissy - Anita's daughter, Derrick - Chrissy's son, Shirley - Gary's step-mother, Bo and Chrissy's daughter, Lexie.

From left to right, Shirley, Bo, Garren - Frosti's son and Frosti - Gary's oldest daughter. In the foreground on the right is Darlene. Gary and I go to Tom and Darlene's house every Sunday morning for coffee.

This is a better picture of Frosti and Darlene.

And here we are back at the table again with Tom - Darlene's husband and Glen - Gary's dad.
There weren't any pictures of Amber or Lee - Amber's husband.

With that many people attending Gary's birthday celebration, I did not have any cake or ice cream leftover. Everyone got along and Gary was able to celebrate his birthday with his family.


Have a Happy Easter, everyone!
Jo

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home