Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lizzy

Lizzy is...

...my second grand daughter of three. Lizzy turned four last September and this is the day for her school pictures.

Lizzy has the coloring and eyes of her mother and the personality of her father. She is very kind and gentle but when she is pushed she can fight like a wildcat. She has a unique sense of justice for someone her age and she fights for the right. I love her gentleness and spirit.

My three grand daughters all hold a very special place in my heart and my heart keeps expanding with love for them. Until now, I never realized how much children and grand children enrich a person's life in so many ways.

Thanks Lolly for allowing me to blog her picture today!


11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home