Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gateway Discovery Day....

This past weekend, Mike and I met his son Mickey and Mickey's daughter Jessica in Salt Lake City. We took my two grand daughters, Kaylee and Lizzy with us to Gateway Discovery downtown SLC. This is an educational and hands on learning center. All three girls had a great time and so did we adults. Here are some pictures of our day:


This is Kaylee outside of the birdhouse. She put on her feathers and was going to fly. I asked her what kind of bird she was and she told me that she was an owl.


Here is Lizzy being the teacher in the playhouse.


Here are Kaylee and Lizzy going into the pool. This came later after we left Gateway Discovery Center.


Here I am on the swan. I was trying to sing the swan song but nobody was listening!


Here is a picture of Mike.


This is Mickey, Mike's youngest son. He is married and has two children. His baby son, Joey, stayed home with Mom this trip.


Here is a picture of Jessica in the Police car.


Lizzy and Kaylee


Here is Jessica in the birdhouse. She was hard to chase down for a picture.

The pictures did not download in the order I wanted them to so please overlook my "duh" moment!

I hope everyone has a great week!
Jo

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home