Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Collections or Memories?

Here are more pictures from Tonie's home. Tonie has a knack for taking ordinary objects, displaying them together and making them into a showcase. I love going to visit her and spotting new collections. Most of her collections are objects she has accumulated over the years and are memories of people and places and family.




The fishing lures and poles were from Ray's father and grandfather. I am not sure about the mitts but I bet they saw a lot of fun games!


I am glad that I didn't have to ever use these objects for cleaning!


Teapot collection.

This collection of memories are not mine but they have a special place in my memory bank!

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home