Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod...



I decided to take a pleasure road trip this three day weekend and go see my best friend Tonie. Tonie and I have known each other for over 20 years. Tonie is one of those friends that will stick by you through thick and thin. Like myself, Tonie is a Wyoming Native who grew up in a small town. She is down to earth and has a big heart when it comes to helping people. Tonie always has something nice to say about people and is always on the positive side, looking for the good or the silver lining.

Tonie's friendship has carried me through many sorrows and heartaches. Her compassion and sensitivity exceeds everyone else's that I have ever known.

It has been over a year since we have seen each other but that doesn't matter because we always pick up right where we left off.

I foresee lots of Scrabble being played this weekend with lots of coffee and laughs.

I am not taking my computer so I won't be online but I will be home early enough Monday to check email and blogs. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Jo

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home