Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Reflections

It has been quite some time since I blogged. I have been reading past posts and comments and realized how much I missed this medium for expression of my thoughts and reflections.

I have traveled many miles on life's road since I started blogging. I have endured pain, heartbreak and sorrow but more importantly I have flourished with blessings and love. People have come and gone from my life in the past 6 years but I have also made many friends who have stayed with me but most of all I still have my loving family.

This morning we had snow on the ground and the wind is howling.... as much as I despise the cold and am not looking forward to winter I know there are good days to come with many blessings to come. Despite the winter weather there are warm memories and a grateful heart that keep me optimistic.

I hope you all are having a marvelous fall!

Love,
Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home