Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

November Wilderness Challenge.. Progression 1 & 2

Today is one of those days that I did not feel like doing much of anything so I drug out my easel and started painting. Gary Keimig of Dubois posts an art challenge every month and since this month is one of my favorite wildlife animals, I decided to take him up on it.

The challenge



The background...

The mid-ground
More to come....
Have a great weekend everyone!
Jolene

4 Comments:

  • At November 21, 2010 at 3:39 PM , Blogger San said...

    Can't wait to see this one when it's completed, Jo. It's off to a brilliant start!

     
  • At November 21, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Celebration of Life said...

    Thanks, San!
    I am anxious to complete it but I am a stuck on the antlers...

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Jo

     
  • At November 22, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Gary Keimig said...

    All right Jo. Way to go.

     
  • At November 23, 2010 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Gary Keimig said...

    it is a little hard to see in the photo Jo but a little easier blown up. Being a 6 point the brow tines on the nearest side are overlapping so you are seeing just a small portion of one right behind the main one. The other that stands out-if you think about it-is on the back side antler and the 2nd is barely discernable [because of the lighting]on up that antler. Blends in with the grass. Hope that helps. I'll e-mail you a large version of the photo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home