Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been six years....

In the past six years since Leo's death (suicide) my life has changed but in many ways it has stayed the same. I am still single, still live close to my daughter and three beautiful and smart granddaughters and I have a great job which I enjoy very much.

The biggest changes have been internally. I no longer seek approval from others and find my self-worth from within, knowing that I am living up to my potential by self examination and integrity.

I may never know why Leo killed himself but I do know that suicide is an awful way to solve problems and it only hurts those who are left behind.

Now that I have been down my life path six more years, I keep looking to the future not backwards in despair; I just keep on Celebrating Life!

All is well,
Jo

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home