Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Another sunrise....



Every morning I wake up and make coffee and watch the sunrise. I am thankful for each sunrise and the promise of new possibilities and new blessings that the new day will bring.

Many years ago, I decided to face each day with the attitude that "the glass is half full not half empty". I have strived to do that daily. Somedays, it is really hard to stay in that state of mind and it is a real struggle to stay positive.

I think my chronic pain has something to do with my depression. Therefore, it is very important to maintain my regime of exercise and eating healthy. I also find it helpful to stay surrounded by loving and supporting people. Thank you family and friends for your words of encouragement and love!
Jo

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home