Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who is Mike?

I am in Cheyenne this week and have sorely neglected my blogging responsibilities but I thought I would take a little time this morning and tell you all about Mike. I have a good picture of him but can't download it on my work computer. For now, I will tell you all about him.

Mike is my new "Special Friend." I met him on Eharmony. He was born and raised in Lander, WY and his father was the Chief of Police in Lander at the same time my Dad was a Game Warden in Pinedale. We like the same things and have the same goals in life. He is kind, compassionate and makes me laugh. He has been through some of the same hardships of life that I have so he is understanding. Mike is four months older than I am and three inches shorter; not that it matters. Mike comes from a family of three boys; he is the middle button as I am. Mike gets along well with one third of his siblings as I do. LOL

Mike is retired as he sold his two KOA campgrounds that he owned for 30 years after his wife died suddenly two years ago. Now it is Mike's dream to travel and see the USA.

Mike's folks are still alive and live in Lander. I am traveling there this weekend to meet them and his brothers.

Next week I will be in San Francisco for a few days so when I return I will be able to get back to my blogging routine. See you all on the flipside!
Love,
Jo

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home