Celebration of Life

Moving beyond my pain and celebrating life.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Reflection

Today is a new day, a new year, a new decade in the span of my life.
As I ponder my accomplishments, my unfinished projects, the decisions I have made, I can not help but wonder about the "if only I had" s or the "if I had only said"s. Then again, I have many kudos and blessings in my life that bring me joy.
As I reflect on my life I can see I still have so much to accomplish. Now it is time to stop reflecting and get to work on the new year's goals.
Jo

4 Comments:

  • At January 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

    No regrets...we just learn as we go!
    Love You!

     
  • At January 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

    my only regrets is when I DON"T learn as I go! lol truly!

    love you Jo! Have a marvelous new year!

     
  • At January 1, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Jeni said...

    Regrets along the way - sure, who doesn't have them. But to wish to change them -probably not because if that were to happen then the bulk of the really great and awesome things that are part of my life now might not ever have materialized. So, I'll take the good as well as the bad and learn -hopefully, something from the bad and lots from the good to continue to bring more of that on to my life.
    Happy New Year!

     
  • At January 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Blogger San said...

    Here's hoping you dreams come true in 2010, Jo...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home